Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/11

Wow it has been too long since I have been back to my blog and so much has happened. In the space of absence I have stared school again, joined and quit the track team lol! I couldn't keep with all the requirements and 18 hours of college classes. Im taking Biochemistry, Physics, Statistics, Philosophy, and Public Speaking; its quite a load. Anyway, I plan to keep you up to date with school life as well as my workout regimen. My goal is to workout at least six times a week. I want develop lean muscle and use my workouts as a stress release from classes. :) Today I  did 20 minutes of running on the treadmill and 10 minutes of inclined treadmill. I did a little lifting nothing serious just 55lbs for biceps and triceps. I also did abs. Will post pics soon! Later I went to an extreme Cycle & Abs class that was an hour long, ran a mile and did and abs and weight circuit. The circuit was dumbbell curls, tricep dips, accordion abs, medicine ball sit-ups, and dumbbell arm lifts.
Love this song its fun to workout to!

No comments:

Post a Comment