Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 25-Body Rock Challenge

Today's workout was pretty rounded out and I felt great after wards. Here's what I did.


Day 25 Keep it up!


Total Body Workout- This class was intense and focused a lot on engaging different parts of the body for the full effect of working out. The class started with 15 minutes on a stationary bike where we changed resistance and positions for an interval workout. Next we did a hard-core ab routine that made your abs burn. We also did hamstring, glutes, and quad exercises down on the mat.The class concluded with arm exercises that especially focused on working the triceps.


Track- After the class I ran a mile on the indoor track. I didnt have my pedometer but guesstimating I think i ran it under ten minutes!


Working out regularly has helped me keep a well balanced lifestyle, and I am definitely planning on keeping it up! :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment