Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 1- Body rock challenge

My name is Anastacia Polack I am 20 years old, and currently enrolled at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi University. I have been a vegetarian for most of my life through my upbringing and have continued with this lifestyle due to personal choice. Since it is a new year, resolutions and what not, I have decided to take up a challenge with a website that offers strength and interval workouts. The website is http://www.bodyrock.tv/ and is basically centered around daily workouts and challenges that dramatically improve physical fitness and health. The challenge is to complete the daily work outs from the website for five months straight in order to get the best possible shape for summer. I have decided to accept this challenge since I am planning on majoring in sports medicine, and am curious to witness the results. So the plan is that every day for five months I will post the workout as well as my progress in completing them until June 5th. Well here it goes! :)


Day 1
Burpee Fusion Workout


1. SANDBAG SWING
  • 10 reps
  • BURPEES11 reps
  • 2. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES12 reps
  • 3. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES13 reps
  • 4. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES14 reps
  • 5. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES15 reps
  • 6. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES16 reps
  • 7. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES17 reps
  • 8. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES18 reps
  • 9. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES19 reps
  • 10. SANDBAG SWING10 reps
  • BURPEES20 reps

Ok so it took me about 22 to 24 minutes to complete this workout. I am not sure about the time because during the workout my timer decided it was tired and just stopped. I am not going to lie this workout was intense and pretty much wore me out. Afterwards, felt pretty good because I completed it and didn't give up. Pretty pumped for tomorrow! :)



2 comments:

  1. WOW....I'm impressed :) Way to go with daily challenges as they keep us motivated and promote mental growth. I'm so proud of you and wish you much success :)

    Stay strong and healthy!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! And I promise I will!
    Love You,
    ANA <3

    ReplyDelete