Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 10-Body Rock Challenge

Ok so today was an intense workout in which I got to use my new sand bag! YAY! I cant wait for tomorrow! I also modified the workout a little bit. I do not have have a dip station for the tricep knee raises. Instead I did regular knee raises.


Day 10
Cherry Boom Boom Workout



  • 1. MOUNTAIN CLIMBER SPRINTSmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • 2. SINGLE LEG RAISESmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • 3. MOUNTAIN CLIMBER SPRINTSmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • 4. SANDBAG SQUAT & KICK UPmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • 5. MOUNTAIN CLIMBER SPRINTSmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • 6. TRICEP KNEE RAISESmax.reps during 50 second interval
  • YOU WILL REPEAT THIS CIRCUIT 4 TIMESset your timer for 10 and 50 seconds x 24 rounds

This workout makes you sweat and gets the heart going so I would say a pretty good workout! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment