Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 20-Body Rock Challenge

Hey everybody, been pretty busy with school the last couple of days but I am finally back in the swing of things. I have actually decided to start constructing my own workouts that work the parts of the body I want to concentrate on. This way I can get practice before I start my own website ! ;) Any way here is what I did today which focused mostly on arms and abdominals.


Day 20
Go Girl Workout


Pike Push-ups: 20 reps; 10 on each leg
Back Lunge/Knee-up: 100 reps; 50 on each leg
Mountain Climbers: 3:00 min.; 20 sec. rest after each minute
Pull-ups: 7 reps
Alternating Side Lunges: 3:30 min.; 10 sec rest after each minute
Push-ups: 15 reps
Plank: 1:10 min
Crab Dance: 2:00 min
Jump Rope: 5:00 min
Cycle Crunches: 3:30 min
High Knees: 1:00 min
Butt Kicks: 2:00 min
Commando Push-ups: 10 reps
Hanging Knee Raises: 20 reps


This was a good workout! Afterwards I had a protein smoothie and feel great! Can't wait for tomorrow, have a great rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment