Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 7-Body Rock Challenge

I am back in Corpus and none of my workout stuff has arrived yet. :( Not to mention all the errands I had to do today. I had to go to campus and request permission to be accepted to class that is full. I had to get my textbooks which were expensive! :( And I had to buy groceries since my apartment had no food!!
Oh well I'll put what I did today although its really nothing! :(

Day 7
Couldn't do body rock because I didn't have any weights!
1)Planks-- 00:01:20
2)Standard Crunches-- 100 reps
3)Cobra Push-ups-- 10 reps

I really hope my stuff comes tomorrow although looks unlikely! Oh well i'll just have to do more tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

  1. what a trooper...I'm glad to see that you're doing whatever it takes to stay in shape....stay strong! I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete