Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 6-Body Rock Challenge

Well it turns out I will be leaving today after all. :(  I guess its time to start a countdown to summer vacation. I have put in an order for a jump rope, an exercise ball and a sandbag so I may continue my workouts at school. I cannot wait until they arrive!!


Day 6
Exercise Challenge: Hit Your Butt



  • 1)ONE LEG HALF SQUATS30 sets on each leg (pulse 5 times for one rep)
  • 2) 20 MINUTES OFInterval Skipping

The workout today was a killer on the legs I know I am definitely going to feel that tomorrow! The point is I completed it as well as the twenty minutes of jump rope(1500 reps). I also did weighted crunches on the exercise ball(100) and reverse crunches(100) to have some abdominal workout. Well I guess I better go and pack! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna miss you something awful...looking forward to killer workouts to ease the pain in my heart :( Time to count down...

    Mom :(

    ReplyDelete