Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 9-Body Rock Challenge

Hey! Ok so today I changed up the workout a bit, but the important thing is I got to work out and I feel great! I am not sure when my sand bag will arrive but I hope soon! :)


Day 9
Exercise Challenge-Side Burpees
(changed to regular burpees)


1)Burpees: 60 reps in 00:03:23
2)Weighted Crunches on Exercise Ball: 100 reps with 20lbs.
3) Jump Rope: 1500 reps in 20 minutes


This was a pretty good workout and I am glad I did it. I want to send a shout out to my mom who believes in me and is the main reason I decided to be healthy and fit! Love ya mom! :)






3 comments:

  1. You Rock!!! You go Amazon girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Thanx dad!!! :) Miss you and justyn sooo much!
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thank you, honey. You look awesome! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete