Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2- Body Rock Challenge

Ok so today the workout was interval training for 12minutes. Since it was so short I think I may take my dog for a jog afterwards depending on how I feel!


DAY 2
Do it Do it Exercise Challenge

  • 1) SANDBAG SQUAT10 reps
  • 2) REVERSE PUSH UP10 reps
  • YOUR GOAL:maximum reps in 12 minutes

In twelve minutes I completed 100 reps of the squats that I modified since I do not own a sandbag. Instead, I used a twenty-five pound kettle ball. I also do not have a dip station so I had to put two chairs back-to-back with a bar bridged between them for the reverse push-ups. I completed 93 reverse push-ups within the twelve minute interval. I did pretty good today I think I will finish up today with some ab exercises like hanging leg raises and reverse crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment