Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5-Body Rock Challenge

Wow, so todays workout was really intense. I would say it was the hardest one so far. I was a little glum today because it was my last day of Christmas break with my family before I had to go back to school. Thankfully due to some heavy snow up in Dallas, it looks like I might get an extra day! Holla! :)

Day 5
MMA (Major Muscle Apocalypse)


  • 1. Kettle-bell SIDE LUNGE KNEE UPmax.reps
  • 2. Kettle-bell SIDE LUNGE KNEE UPmax.reps
  • 3. BURPEESmax.reps
  • 4. PULL UPSmax.reps
  • SET YOUR INTERVAL TIMER:40 rounds x 2 intervals of 10 and 20 seconds

So basically I had to do 10 rounds of the four exercises in the interval training. It was pretty tough and I had to alter the sandbag part to kettle-bell once again. (25lbs.) My scores were:
Kettle-bell 1: 4, 8, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 10 reps
Kettle-bell 2: 7, 7, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 8, 7, 9 reps
Beurpees: 6, 6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8 reps
Pull-ups: 6, 6, 6, 7, 6, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7 reps

Afterwards I did a cardio jump rope routine for twenty minutes alternating between regular, jumping jacks, and one legged. I did a total of 1400 skips.

No comments:

Post a Comment